Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

15 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

DJ Stewart misadventures in the outfield continues. Buck is probably the only manager in MLB that would play DJ in the outfield at this point of his career.

I remember the first game I saw him play in the outfield.  He was in left field and he went to dive to catch a ball and the ball hit him on the head and knocked him out.  He came out of the game and missed time in the IL.  I knew then he was not good at baseball.

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I remember the first game I saw him play in the outfield.  He was in left field and he went to dive to catch a ball and the ball hit him on the head and knocked him out.  He came out of the game and missed time in the IL.  I knew then he was not good at baseball.

Just now, SteveA said:

So close.   Lost it with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the 9th on a gapper the RF just couldn't quite get to.   On his 125th pitch of the game.

And they kept him in to try to get Elly De La Cruz for the final out.   He might hit 130 pitches.   Who was the last guy to do that?