Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

On 8/23/2023 at 11:00 PM, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

DJ Stewart misadventures in the outfield continues. Buck is probably the only manager in MLB that would play DJ in the outfield at this point of his care

Meanwhile, DJ has hit 8 homers in his last 13 games, hitting .378/.429/.978 in the process.  His career OPS is up to a respectable .768 in 231 games. I’m guessing Buck will keep playing him. 

55 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Anyone else surprised at how really good Tanner Scott has been this year?

It’s been a few months since I checked out his numbers.   Looks like he finally found his command, at age 28 and after 7 whole or partial big league seasons.  I’m happy for him.  If he can keep that up for one more year, he will cash in big time in free agency.  

On 9/12/2023 at 10:59 AM, BRobinsonfan said:

Jordan Lyles is having a weird season.  While his ERA is an abysmal 6.24 and his ERA+ is only 72, he's allowing fewer hits per 9 innings vs. last season and he's tied at 3 for the ML lead in complete games.  

36 homers allowed.  3rd in complete games means he had two.  In one of those he only pitched 8 innings and allowed 4 runs, and lost.  He’s only had three quality starts all season.