Sat. June 19th v. Blow Jays

scOtt

1 minute ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Just saw the video of the Franco HBP earlier.  Glad to see that the Blue Jays are still the biggest clown organization in baseball.  Some things never change. 

The WHOLE thing that started the #citosux thing, where he kept Moose OUT of the All-Star game as his LAST pitcher... IN HIS HOME STADIUM! That was as a-hole thing you could do! Just for spites. Because we were a rival.

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

Maybe he'll get plunked and the BJs will get tossed out of the league. 

Correction: I meant bottom of the 8th, not top of the 9th. I don't think they brought in a 1.61 ERA pitcher to plunk Ryan.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

The WHOLE thing that started the #citosux thing, where he kept Moose OUT of the All-Star game as his LAST pitcher... IN HIS HOME STADIUM! That was as a-hole thing you could do! Just for spites. Because we were a rival.

Yes, unbelievable--or Incroyable! as many say up there.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Yeah that’s just classless.

I also remember Marcus Stroman intentionally throwing at Caleb Joseph’s head. 

Just now, spiritof66 said:

They may have mentioned this on the broadcast -- I've caught only a little of the game. Cedric's .958 leads all AL OFs in OPS and is fourth overall in the league.

They may have, they've been quoting stats all over the place.

because... CEDRIC!