2021 Fall Instructional Camp Roster

LookinUp

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Is the list located anywhere that isn't on social media, which won't load here at work?   Or do I have to wait 7 hours until I get home to find out this vital information!  ?

Here you go:

https://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2021/10/orioles-open-fall-instructional-camp-in-sarasota.html

Pitchers
RHP Justin Armbruester, RHP Carter Baumler, RHP Félix Bautista, RHP Kyle Brnovich, RHP Ignacio Feliz, RHP Keagan Gillies, LHP DL Hall, RHP Dylan Heid, RHP Xavier Moore, RHP Zach Peek, RHP Jean Pinto, LHP Drew Rom, RHP Garrett Stallings, RHP Adam Stauffer, RHP Carlos Tavera, RHP Brandon Young, RHP Peter Van Loon

Catchers
Samuel Basallo, Connor Pavolony, Creed Willems

Infielders
TT Bowens, Collin Burns, Isaac De León, Anderson De Los Santos, Adam Hall, Gunnar Henderson, Darell Hernaiz, Maikol Hernández, Coby Mayo, JD Mundy, Connor Norby, Joey Ortiz, Moisés Ramírez, Noelberth Romero, Anthony Servideo, Jacob Teter, Jordan Westburg

Outfielders
Stiven Acevedo, Billy Cook, Colton Cowser, Trendon Craig, Mishael Deson, Luis González, Hudson Haskin, Ryan Higgins, Heston Kjerstad, Elio Prado, John Rhodes, Reed Trimble, Donta’ Williams

The camp runs through Nov. 20 and is closed to the media and public.

No games are scheduled, with the heavy emphasis on individual skill acquisition, strength and movement, education and culture building.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UMDTerrapins said:

That's an awfully impressive list. I'll be very eager to hear reports about the younger guys like Basallo, Hernandez, De Los Santos, etc.  But Kjerstad/Hall/Baumler have to be the biggest story lines. 

I would include Willems in that list of younger guys as well.

• Upvote 1

Interesting.   Basallo, Maikol Hernandez and De los Santos are the only three who played in the DSL only this year.   Basallo and Hernandez were the two highest profile signins.  De los Santos, arguably, the top peformer.   Luis Gonzalez, the highest profile signing from two years ago along with Luis Ortiz (who is not there) the pitcher, is also there.