Who is the Orioles 2021 #7 prospect?

Tony-OH

Who is the Orioles 2021 #7 prospect?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Orioles 2021 #7 prospect?

• Mike Baumann - RHP
    • Kyle Bradish - RHP
    • Kyle Stowers - RF
    • Jordan Westburg - SS/3B
    • Terrin Vavra - 2B

This poll is closed to new votes

I think it's Westburg, but it could be Stowers. I like Stowers a lot and I'll bet he's #8, but Westburg is a potential SS who can hit and Stowers has a red flag or two. 

I'm not even tempted by the other options. Baumann had a pretty bad season, and both he and Bradish are likely relievers in MLB from what I heard. Vavra missed too much time to be this high

I'm not sure what the rankings will look like, but guys that are really interesting to me after Westburg and Stowers are:

Pinto, Norby, Basallo, Rom and Ortiz. Then there are a couple really young international guys, Willems and the outfielders we selected this year that are also pretty darn interesting.

Not saying that's what the order should be. Guys like Bradish, Baumann, and Neustrom will be sprinkled throughout because they deserve to be. So I'm at about 19 guys I'm quite interested in. Pretty cool.

Anyone know if Lowther's still eligible? If so, I still have him higher than I'd guess the consensus will be.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

I'm not sure what the rankings will look like, but guys that are really interesting to me after Westburg and Stowers are:

Pinto, Norby, Basallo, Rom and Ortiz. Then there are a couple really young international guys, Willems and the outfielders we selected this year that are also pretty darn interesting.

Not saying that's what the order should be. Guys like Bradish, Baumann, and Neustrom will be sprinkled throughout because they deserve to be. So I'm at about 19 guys I'm quite interested in. Pretty cool.

Anyone know if Lowther's still eligible? If so, I still have him higher than I'd guess the consensus will be.

Lowther is still eligible.

• Upvote 1