Kriske released

Sports Guy

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Alfaro is probably set to make at least 3M in 2022.  I doubt the Os are spending that on a back up C…hell, I don’t even know that they will spend that on a starting pitcher or any other position of need.

Unless they move a player of similar cost. That's an Orioles thing to do.

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Alfaro is probably set to make at least 3M in 2022.  I doubt the Os are spending that on a back up C…hell, I don’t even know that they will spend that on a starting pitcher or any other position of need.

If Santander is a potential DFA candidate then maybe a trade could be made? Santander seems to have more value but honestly, it’s not exactly a position of need and he kinda sucks. Maybe the Marlins kick in a low level prospect to make it happen, I dunno. Probably not 

19 minutes ago, oriole said:

If Santander is a potential DFA candidate then maybe a trade could be made? Santander seems to have more value but honestly, it’s not exactly a position of need and he kinda sucks. Maybe the Marlins kick in a low level prospect to make it happen, I dunno. Probably not 

I can't see them DFAing Santander. I think they can sign and trade him if need be, but I think he's more likely to be moved at the trading deadline especially if Stowers is ready to take over.