Naysayers????

Belkast

Alright, I don't believe this topic with Tex has come up. If it has, I apologize!

I want to know from all you Naysayers out there, How would you react IF Tex indeed signs with us?

Would you still find a reason to be negative? Would you finally embrace the team again in a positive manner?

What will you do Naysayers?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I don't believe this topic with Tex has come up. If it has, I apologize!

I want to know from all you Naysayers out there, How would you react IF Tex indeed signs with us?

Would you still find a reason to be negative? Would you finally embrace the team again in a positive manner?

I'm not really a naysayer Belk, But I choose to wait why the Orioles "Put up". If the Orioles add Tex & Burnett it would show that they are serious about getting better. Then they will need to finish up the other stuff that needs to be done.

Getting a Quality SS

adding 2 other SP's (1 from the Japan)

Extend or trade Roberts

Get Markakis done

Honestly ... i am big O's fan ... But I will buy tickets again when the O's give me a reason to.

I am not a naysayer as it is, but knowing that the Os are continuing to fix what is broken, would make it so much easier to watch them play.

Sure there is pitching needs and shortstop as well, but an impact bat or two has been a need for sometime.

Heres hoping.

Go Os

While I don't consider myself a naysayer, I would feel the way Giacomo's trainer felt when he won the Derby. Although, the odds we face in signng Teixeira are much greater than the 50-1 Giacomo overcame.

Can you offer us any new insider info on Tex???;)

Archived