Orioles Spring Training Schedule

SteveA

DATE         TIME  OPPONENT     LOCATION        BALTIMORE RADIO/TV    OPPONENT TV          OPPONENT RADIO 
----         ----  --------     --------        ------------------    -----------          --------------    
Fri March 18 1:05  vs Blue Jays Sarasota        WBAL Radio
Sat March 19 1:05  vs Yankees   Sarasota        WBAL Radio                                 WCBS radio
Sun March 20 1:05  at Red Sox   Fort Myers      WBAL Radio            NESN                 WEEI 93.7FM
Mon March 21 1:05  vs Twins     Sarasota
Tue March 22 1:05  at Pirates   Bradenton                             ATTP                 Pirates radio
Wed March 23 6:35  at Yankees   Tampa                                 YES                  WCBS Radio
Thu March 24 6:05  vs Red Sox   Sarasota        WBAL Radio/MASN TV                         WEEI 850 AM
Fri March 25 1:05  at Rays      Port Charlotte                        Bally Sports Sun     MLB.com
Sat March 26 6:05  vs Pirates   Sarasota        WBAL Radio
Sun March 27 1:05  vs Tigers    Sarasota        WBAL Radio                                 97.1 FM
Mon March 28 1:05  at Phillies  Clearwater                            NBCSP+  
Tue March 29          OPEN DATE
Wed March 30 1:05  vs Rays      Sarasota        MASN TV
Thu March 31 1:05  at Pirates   Bradenton                             ATTP
Fri April  1 1:05  vs Phillies  Sarasota        MASN TV  and MLBN      
Sat April  2 1:05  at Tigers    Lakeland        WBAL Radio                                 97.1 FM or 1270 AM
Sun April  3 1:05  at Twins     Fort Myers      WBAL Radio            Bally Sports North
Mon April  4 1:05  vs Pirates   Sarasota                                                   MLB.com
Tue April  5 1:07  at Blue Jays Dunedin
Wed April  6 1:05  at Tigers    Lakeland

Note 1:  Games listed as WBAL radio (1090 AM) are also on 98Rock (97.9 FM)

Note 2:  *Some* of the opponent radio broadcasts may be available online on radio sites such as Audacy, radio.com, etc

Note 3:  Games on MASN or opponent TV will likely be shown on MLB Network, possibly live but if not, rebroadcast at 9PM, 12 midnight, 3AM, 6AM, or 9AM the night or early morning after they are played.

Sarasota Promotions
3/18 Beach Towel
3/19 Bird Mascot Bobblehead
3/21 Orioles Cap
3/26 Heroes Night
3/27 Youth Sports Day

3/30 Orioles Canvas Beverage Holder
4/1  Boog Powell Jersey T-shirt
4/4  Seniors Stroll the Bases

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Thanks for this.
Good chance some of the road games will have TV and/or radio. Pirates usually air a decent amount on TV. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/phillies/phillies-spring-training-tv-schedule-2022

You can add Phillies on March 28 to TV. Looks like a plus channel for them. Should be available on mlb.tV though. 

Oops missed that one thanks

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

No problem. Pirates only have 3 games listed so far. We play a couple of road games there. Good chance they are added to either TV/radio. 

I actually had put the telecast next to the wrong Phillies game, fixed it.

All Yankee games are on the radio too, I just can't find the press release that I was able to find a few days ago saying what the station is.

11 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

They have just added some SS games late in spring.

Can't find that info anywhere?

It looks like our 6 regular season games have been rescheduled.   The season opening home series vs Toronto will be played on Mon-Wed Oct 3-5, as the last 3 games of the season.   The 3 games at Boston will be made up:   1 in a two-admission doubleheader on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, 1 in a single game trip to Boston in August 11 (the day after a homestand, before a road trip to Toronto and Tampa, on what was to be an off day), and 1 by making a 3 game series with Bostin that was going to be Sept 27-29 into a 4 game series by adding a game on Monday the 26th.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Can't find that info anywhere?

It looks like our 6 regular season games have been rescheduled.   The season opening home series vs Toronto will be played on Mon-Wed Oct 3-5, as the last 3 games of the season.   The 3 games at Boston will be made up:   1 in a two-admission doubleheader on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, 1 in a single game trip to Boston in August 11 (the day after a homestand, before a road trip to Toronto and Tampa, on what was to be an off day), and 1 by making a 3 game series with Bostin that was going to be Sept 27-29 into a 4 game series by adding a game on Monday the 26th.

I deleted it. They added the Blue Jays series that was canceled back to the schedule. I saw a Nathan Ruiz post so I looked it up. 

On the at bat app it’s showing those games. 

• Upvote 1

Here's one to add.

The O's/Rays game on March 25th shows this on the Rays schedule:

TV: Bally Sports Sun
Radio: MLB.com

So the audio will be live streamed for free on the Rays' web site, like Melewski did on the O's site in 2019, and it also shows as the MLB Free Game of the Day.
Edited by rm5678

4 hours ago, eddie83 said:

I deleted it. They added the Blue Jays series that was canceled back to the schedule. I saw a Nathan Ruiz post so I looked it up. 

On the at bat app it’s showing those games. 

I don't see any split squad games added to the O's schedule yet, have you found any details about those?

Edited by rm5678

Apparently the added split squad games that Nathan Ruiz mentioned are not actually happening. He just tweeted this update:

Correcting some previous tweets: The Orioles haven't added any games to their spring training schedules; I am just bad at reading calendars. So MASN is televising three of the Orioles' nine home spring training games out of 19 total exhibitions.

54 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

Here's one to add.

The O's/Rays game on March 25th shows this on the Rays schedule:

TV: Bally Sports Sun
Radio: MLB.com

So the audio will be live streamed for free on the Rays' web site, like Melewski did on the O's site in 2019, and it also shows as the MLB Free Game of the Day.

Thanks, updated

3 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Games in Bradenton vs Pirates on 3/22 and 3/31 need to be added. Both games are on Pirates TV, 22nd is also on Pirates radio. Also Mon April 4th home vs Pitts is on mlb.com radio. Pirates must be doing an online only radio broadcast that day. 

Thanks for updating us. The 3/22 game is listed on https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/2022/03/22 as "free game of the day." Does that mean we can watch it without having a paid subscription? The only subscription I have at the moment is MLB Audio which only covers radio broadcasts.