Orioles Spring Training Schedule

SteveA

4 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Games in Bradenton vs Pirates on 3/22 and 3/31 need to be added. Both games are on Pirates TV, 22nd is also on Pirates radio. Also Mon April 4th home vs Pitts is on mlb.com radio. Pirates must be doing an online only radio broadcast that day. 

Updated the first post with this info

2 hours ago, rm5678 said:

Thanks for updating us. The 3/22 game is listed on https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/2022/03/22 as "free game of the day." Does that mean we can watch it without having a paid subscription? The only subscription I have at the moment is MLB Audio which only covers radio broadcasts.

I have had the MLB app for awhile, was at bat app. Until recently I never had the MLB.TV package. 

I know when they showed the free game it was free to anyone who had the app. I think they also had a free version of the app as well. I think it should work but if I was you I would try today and see if you can watch the free games available today. 

Edit:  when you say you have the audio I assume you mean off mlb app?  I think you should be fine but like I said try out todays games.  I think 3 of the 4 are on TV. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, eddie83 said:

I have had the MLB app for awhile, was at bat app. Until recently I never had the MLB.TV package. 

I know when they showed the free game it was free to anyone who had the app. I think they also had a free version of the app as well. I think it should work but if I was you I would try today and see if you can watch the free games available today. 

Edit:  when you say you have the audio I assume you mean off mlb app?  I think you should be fine but like I said try out todays games.  I think 3 of the 4 are on TV. 

Yes, it worked, I was able to watch today's Twins/Red Sox game.

12 hours ago, eddie83 said:

If I’m counting it properly 16 of the 19 games will either have a radio or TV broadcast of some sort  

Only games that aren’t on are  

Mon March 21 Home vs Minn

Tuesday April 5 at Toronto 

Wednesday April 6 at Detroit 

You're correct, although for those of us who don't have a paid MLB.TV subscription, we also won't be watch or listen to the March 28th and March 31st games unless MLB Network decides to pick those games up.