The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With all due respect, this is completely wrong. If we go forward with the focus primarily on building from within we're more likely to have long term success than we are with the buy expensive FA route. And it doesn't need to take a long time as long as we have good decision making.

Believe what you want. Personally, I'm highly skeptical of the development of our minor league players.

you're probably right... unless he absolutely destroys spring training pitching (and even maybe if he does) he should probably spend at least the first 2 months at AAA.

He could hit 1.000 in spring training and he still shouldn't head north with the O's.

AM will delay bringing him up until the point where the O's will get an extra year before Wieters will be eligible for free agency. Anything else would be foolish.

My heart cannot take much more of this, I wish he would sign with someone already even if it's the Fort Worth Cats:D

I don't care if it takes until April, if that's what it takes to bring him home, so be it!

Of course, if it takes that long, we're all be drunks, divorced, and residents at the loony bin! :o

Archived