Hyde said that a starter from AAA would most likely be used Saturday in Boston.

Snutchy

4 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

so Rodriquez likely to start Tuesday? I am going to try and make it for his premier, I n believe it will be special. 

Absolutely not.   They won't bring him up to start on 3 days rest after his longest outing.

Just now, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

so perhaps We’d/Thursday? When are the next openings? Watkins out and Bradish looking shaky. 

We need a starter Tuesday.

You could bring a guy from Norfolk up to start Tuesday and send Bradish down.   Then send guy-from-Norfolk down Tuesday and bring up G-Rod to start Wednesday.

But looking at it based on "when are the openings" is probably the wrong way to look at it.   Rodriguez will come up whenever Elias deems the appropriate time, for whatever reasons he may or may not be using.   Needing someone to start a game at the major league level won't factor into it, based on the way we have seen Elias do things.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

We need a starter Tuesday.

You could bring a guy from Norfolk up to start Tuesday and send Bradish down.   Then send guy-from-Norfolk down Tuesday and bring up G-Rod to start Wednesday.

But looking at it based on "when are the openings" is probably the wrong way to look at it.   Rodriguez will come up whenever Elias deems the appropriate time, for whatever reasons he may or may not be using.   Needing someone to start a game at the major league level won't factor into it, based on the way we have seen Elias do things.

Thank you Sir. I am ready to get this show on the road. Guy is a stud and has nothing to prove at Norfolk. I’d send Bradish back down and possibly use his value as a trade commodity at the deadline if they feel he can’t stick at starter.  He’s still desirable. 

1 minute ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Thank you Sir. I am ready to get this show on the road. Guy is a stud and has nothing to prove at Norfolk. I’d send Bradish back down and possibly use his value as a trade commodity at the deadline if they feel he can’t stick at starter.  He’s still desirable. 

I think what I’d do is push Bradish up a day since he had such a short outing yesterday, then bring in Grayson for Wednesday.  Melewski posted his stats over his last five outings — 28.1 IP, 0.93 ERA, 14 H, 9 BB, 43 K’s.  He’s made his case.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I think what I’d do is push Bradish up a day since he had such a short outing yesterday, then bring in Grayson for Wednesday.  Melewski posted his stats over his last five outings — 28.1 IP, 0.93 ERA, 14 H, 9 BB, 43 K’s.  He’s made his case.   

Definitely (was going to just add an upvote but I can't give anymore out today).

46 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Fingers crossed!!!

9 hours ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Trade Bradish?  I’d think he projects to be part of the team when it’s intended to be in contention, whether that is in the bullpen or in the rotation TBD.  

4 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

Trade Bradish?  I’d think he projects to be part of the team when it’s intended to be in contention, whether that is in the bullpen or in the rotation TBD.  

Yep. If the Orioles feel he can’t stick at starter and that answer is currently inconclusive, sell high. I would like to see Elias add at the deadline.