Saturday June 25: Orioles try for first 4 game winning streak since 2020

SteveA

5 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

Why do people want to trade Hays?

Who wants to trade Hays? And btw the Orioles next competitive window should be starting next season, Hays won't even hit arbitration till this winter 

Just now, Yossarian said:

I'm thinking you have 5 more good years of Hays. You've built up a strong corps of young bats by being terrible and losing a fan base.  I think Hays could be a valuable piece of the rebuild and next comoetitive team.  A vegan guy that plays with the attitude and hustle of Hays can be infectious.  He's popular with the fans.  Keep him and build around him and buy the arms in free agency.

Agree 100%

Just now, Yossarian said:

I'm thinking you have 5 more good years of Hays. You've built up a strong corps of young bats by being terrible and losing a fan base.  I think Hays could be a valuable piece of the rebuild and next comoetitive team.  A vegan guy that plays with the attitude and hustle of Hays can be infectious.  He's popular with the fans.  Keep him and build around him and buy the arms in free agency.

I don’t hate your idea, just think it might be the best move to trade him.   I had no clue he was vegan (jk)

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Who wants to trade Hays? And btw the Orioles next competitive window should be starting next season, Hays won't even hit arbitration till this winter 

I hope you are correct but a quick glance around the AL East and then a check in on the Orioles roster begs to differ (IMO).

17 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

i just smiled and gave him a vegemite sandwich.

• Haha 1