Saturday June 25: Orioles try for first 4 game winning streak since 2020

SteveA

Just now, spiritof66 said:

And we both have beards and we both wanted to punch out Jose Bautista.

😂😂😂 I actually have a beard as well. I've had it since I got out of the Marines back in 2006. I love it! I couldn't stand shaving everyday and it was tearing up my skin. My back also hurts as well. I use a heating pad, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm 38. 

Just now, Emory Eagle said:

For pitching, which this team desperately needs.  Especially in this division.  Unfortunately I don’t think Hays peak performance aligns with the Os likely next competitive window 

I'm thinking you have 5 more good years of Hays. You've built up a strong corps of young bats by being terrible and losing a fan base.  I think Hays could be a valuable piece of the rebuild and next comoetitive team.  A vegan guy that plays with the attitude and hustle of Hays can be infectious.  He's popular with the fans.  Keep him and build around him and buy the arms in free agency.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yossarian said:

I'm thinking you have 5 more good years of Hays. You've built up a strong corps of young bats by being terrible and losing a fan base.  I think Hays could be a valuable piece of the rebuild and next comoetitive team.  A vegan guy that plays with the attitude and hustle of Hays can be infectious.  He's popular with the fans.  Keep him and build around him and buy the arms in free agency.

Veteran guy, but vegan.