“The Streak” Thread

NelsonCruuuuuz

4 minutes ago, Bmorebirds24 said:

He did it! 

Love it! Push all these OH negative nellies to the fringes! Most think we should trade them all at the deadline including the great Mancini!  I saw Frobby at the game last night in the suite with a Cash Consideration's jersey on!:) Let’s Go Os!

• Upvote 1

This streak reminds me of when the Rays were the worst team in the AL East every year after their start--saving the O's from that designation.  Then out of no where, the Rays won 11 in a row (by memory, I thought it was 14).  I thought the Rays started winning for real in 2006 or so.  Rays won 66 games in 2007 and 97 games in 2008 and went to the World Series.  So there doesn't have to be a gradual increase in wins over several years. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

I'm remembering the Twins streak of like 15 games in 1991. Jack Morris and Scott Erickson. What a great World Series that year too against Atlanta 

Yes!  A worst to first for both WS teams - Atl and Minnesota!  I believe we stopped their win streak.  

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

I heard on the radio broadcast that the O’s 7 game winning streak (before today) was by a total of 10 runs, the smallest margin for a 7-game win streak since 2008.   

You must be foaming at the mouth to trade off everyone!  Who do you want to trade? 

• Downvote 1