Wednesday, September 7: Orioles try to split series with Toronto

SteveA

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Unfortunately, Grayson looks to be the guy, I hope. I mean Kremer has done well lately, Wells could be a piece. Means is solid but there’s no dude like Manoah right now. 

Well Manoah was not Manoah until he surfaced in the last year. Manoah was 11th pick in 2019 draft out of WVA.. yes he is good, but Grayson was better than he was in minors and will be just as good if not better than him as early as next year. 
Grayson will be a TOR. 

2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Well Manoah was not Manoah until he surfaced in the last year. Manoah was 11th pick in 2019 draft out of WVA.. yes he is good, but Grayson was better than he was in minors and will be just as good if not better than him as early as next year. 
Grayson will be a TOR. 

I understand that Grayson has a higher pedigree. And I hope that he is better. But that is a lot of pressure to put on a guy in their first year out of the gate.

And even if Grayson is just as good or better, we still don't have anyone as good as Gausman currently on our staff. 

We can hope everything falls into place and we outperform the talent gap. I would just like to improve our odds of beating them by adding more high end talent to our team next year.