Friday evening: Orioles try to stave off mathematical elimination and Aaron Judge in the Bronx

SteveA

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Awesome!

Truly was. That change-up for the first K was magnificent: wild wind-up and delivery made it look like it was going to be another high-90s fastball. Then the beautiful command and velocity on the next K.

Edited by LA2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Wow, that was awesome. I'm sitting here in Orlando watching the last two innings and DL Hall ends up getting his first save! 

Orlando? Glad you have power/internet right now. I'm over in Titusville and a bunch of my Orlando friends are still dealing with the aftermath of Ian. 

1 minute ago, PHRESH said:

Orlando? Glad you have power/internet right now. I'm over in Titusville and a bunch of my Orlando friends are still dealing with the aftermath of Ian. 

I'm in one of the resorts so we never lost power. I know a lot of folks were not as lucky. We did lose two days where we were basically stuck in our rooms which sucked.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

You know what I like about that Hall outing?

He was "only" 96 mostly except for that one 98. That shows me he was able to not overthrow in a big situation. 

Really, really good outing by the young man.

Not only that... but his fastball was 96-98 and his changeup was at 84-85. Great differential there. 

• Upvote 1