The Home Run Hose

Frobby

33 minutes ago, TommyPickles said:

It's not my favorite home run celebration around MLB this season, but I'm glad to see the players having fun. 

The "Long Dong Bong" and "Lord Walltimore" are two terms that would make no sense to an O's fan a couple years ago. Now they're just part of seeing a game at Camden Yards lol

I thought Long Dong Bong was the asian kid in Pretty in Pink?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Moshagge3 said:

Meanwhile, they don't even let Bernie Brewer slide into a giant mug of beer anymore, in a stadium called Miller Park, for a team called the Brewers.

I think it's American Family Field now due to a new deal with the insurance company, but everyone still calls it Miller Park and the point is still valid. 

5 hours ago, backdoorslider said:

Some folks are so uptight about this. Its harmless. It's not like the players are out picking up streetwalkers or blowing lines off some strippers ass. 

Just wait until the Birds hit a Grand Slam. Out come the pixie stix.

4 hours ago, baltfan said:

Tell the kids it’s like drinking from a hose.  You can see the actual hose connections.  It isn’t a tube like a beer bong.  Of course, the players are trying to have it both ways and their hose explaination is flimsy, but if the kids are young enough they will believe it.  If older, it doesn’t matter.  They are exposed to way worse and no one seems to be disturbed by Champaign and beer celebrations in locker rooms.  

I was replying to @Sports Guysaying people would get up in arms because my wife already is and I think he’s correct. I wasn’t asking for parenting advice.

Sorry but even 8 year old kids weren’t dumb enough to drink from a hose like that.  We didn’t put our mouth to or around the nozzle.  You hold the hose horizontally and put your mouth under the stream.  Makes me wonder if any of these players actually ever did it.  Lol