Sat Apr 15th, @ White Sox

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

How in the world is Austin Voth in this situation?  This is the kind of thing that will have Hyde packing.  Probably the worst pitcher in MLB who actually should have been DFAd a week ago 

He wasn't. Gameday made a mistake.

1 minute ago, Dunk35 said:

Gillaspie had no chance. The bullpen is so so bad. If we want to win this year, Elias has to go out and get some pitching. Painfully obvious.

The bullpen gave up only 2 ER today. We lost because Gibson couldn't hold a lead and our hitters couldn't hit with RISP.

3 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

How in the world is Austin Voth in this situation?  This is the kind of thing that will have Hyde packing.  Probably the worst pitcher in MLB who actually should have been DFAd a week ago 

2 minutes ago, ChosenOne21 said:

I hope they DFA Voth just so Hyde won't be able to put him in close games. Guy could have maybe been mop-up, but oh well...

You guys know it was Gillaspie right?

I wonder what's a higher probability: a) the chance you blow a three-run game if you use a reliever other than your closer, or b) the chance you are in a one-run game the next day and lose the game because you can't use your closer after using him in a three-run game the day before.

I turned the radio off when they announced the minor leaguer was on the game.  Why not leave Cano in? Why not go to someone who can get major leaguers out. What a waste of a potential W. Gotta strike when you have a chance.  Ridiculous 

Edited by emmett16