Mullins rehab watch

Frobby

From Roch:

Hays spoke to Tate recently for a health update on Mullins.

“He said that they faced each other down there in Sarasota,” Hays said. “He’s gotten some at-bats, so that’s encouraging, that’s good to hear. I haven’t talked to him about running or anything yet, but I think he was able to get some at-bats.”

• Upvote 1

The question is does Mullins beat Cowser up to the Orioles.  I hope Cowser but you never know with Elias.  I expect Cowser and/or Westburg up in the next week or so.  Lester doesn’t fit on this team the way it is constructed so he is easy move.  

From Steve Melewski:

Center fielder Cedric Mullins remains in Florida while resuming some baseball activities. He is out with a right groin strain and has not played since May 29 versus Cleveland.

“Baseball activity in Florida, doing really, really well,” said Hyde.

But still no set timetable for Mullins' return to the roster.

“Not right now," Hyde said. "He is still doing the running progression. He’s running well right now, so making positive steps every day. I don’t have a definitive timeline but it’s all good news.”

11 hours ago, yark14 said:

We've been saying this since mid-April.

I don’t know who we is.  I have never thought he was that close based on Super 2 and number of plate appearances in AAA.  I thought early June but with injury it may go to mid late June.