I Sat Near Joan Jett Today

Bahama O's Fan

You all know she is missing right?  Hasnt been seen in decades?   She ran away as a teen with a bunch of questionable friends.  Call the Florida police...maybe they can track her down before she uses a weapon on someone.  I hear they like "bombs"

On 6/22/2023 at 7:54 AM, owknows said:

I sat next to Rosie O'Donnell once.

It wasn't the same thing at all.

True story.  One of my partners was a very frequent flyer on the Concorde.  They messed something up for him once, and though it wasn’t that big a deal, the next time he was flying with them he got to the Concorde lounge and the BA agent said, “we are so sorry about what happened, and to make it up to you, we’ve put you in seat 1B.”

”So?”

”And Cindy Crawford is sitting in seat 1A.”

My partner laughed and said he’d been happily married for 30 years, and someone else could have seat 1B.

I’m sure he scored brownie points with his wife.  But I’ve been happily married for 35 years now, and I would have taken 1B.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Frobby said:

True story.  One of my partners was a very frequent flyer on the Concorde.  They messed something up for him once, and though it wasn’t that big a deal, the next time he was flying with them he got to the Concorde lounge and the BA agent said, “we are so sorry about what happened, and to make it up to you, we’ve put you in seat 1B.”

”So?”

”And Cindy Crawford is sitting in seat 1A.”

My partner laughed and said he’d been happily married for 30 years, and someone else could have seat 1B.

I’m sure he scored brownie points with his wife.  But I’ve been happily married for 35 years now, and I would have taken 1B.

LOL.  Yeah.. that would have been an experience.

Although I once flew first class next to a knock-out gorgeous girl... had to be a model. During takeoff she tried to swallow a tranquilizer....  Nervous flyer... Dropped it.. never found it... Spent hours of the flight rocking back and forth in her seat saying "Oh my God".

Still preferable to Rosie O'Donnell