Wednesday, July 5: Colton Cowser makes major league debut as O's try to right the ship in NY

SteveA

I know that it took Urias a few weeks to readjust after being on the IL, I’m wondering/hoping that is the case with Mullins. Because he has been very bad since coming back from injury. Other than that catch on Sunday, he has done almost nothing to help the team and in many instances like tonight’s game and yesterday, he has been a negative.

You look at this Yankee lineup and ours...and its hard to believe we cant even get a freaking lead on these guys...were just not in synch...Kremer is pitching well so far...in fact, ALL STARTING pitching in this series for us has been pretty good...its our  pen that was exposed...

Just now, dtk9119 said:

Assuming Hays is back tomorrow,  I would play him w Cowser and Hicks and give Mullins a seat. He needs a reset. Really feels like they rushed him back.

All RHP rest of week. Maybe they give Hays another day? If not my guess is he sits at least one game. Issue now is McKenna is gone. I wouldn’t play Cowser in CF at Yankee Stadium. Big park. I would probably sit Mullins a game vs Twins.