Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

Someone just posted the segment (on Twitter) from the game where KB was talking about the O's improved record at the Trop.  I'm sorry but I refused to believe this. He very well may be suspended but I can't buy this is the reason why. It was a produced segment. There was a MASN graphic on screen, of which he was reading. Sorry, not buying it...

• Upvote 3

When people say, there has to be more to it, the obvious answer is JA has something against KB. 

Whether he had been warned about something or whatever the reason is, this can’t be someone that John likes. No way JA is a big fan of KB and this comment caused a suspension. Even in this overly sensitive society we live in he said nothing wrong. 

What a shame to be such an egomaniac. A smart businessman would be able to set any personal feelings aside anyway. The fans should be the ultimate judge of an announcer. My guess is Lacanfora was hired because he is buddies with John and same with Brach. That said I think Brach has been doing a solid job. 

Just now, Frobby said:

This particular apple fell directly against the tree trunk.  Jon Miller says hi.  

They have always mistreated announcers. Reghi gave them advanced notice and they waited forever to give him an answer. Did the same with Thorne. Such a joke. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

They have always mistreated announcers. Reghi gave them advanced notice and they waited forever to give him an answer. Did the same with Thorne. Such a joke. 

They're just run like crap.  In totality.

I don't want to offend anyone, because I know many posters here, including some of the best, are lawyers, but the Angelos have always ran the team as if everything was a litigation.  That's not how the best businesses are ran.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

So, I know Matt a little. He wrote for BSL in the past. I’m not saying he is or isn’t right here. People can get false info but Matt is also not a liar or someone who would say false stuff just for clicks.

Anyway, JA is petty enough to do this imo.

Can someone explain to me what was wrong with that comment Kevin Brown said?  

This is the stupidest, most idiotic, completely asinine thread topic in the entire time I have been on this site. 

Unfortunately, it is also a perfectly Angelos thing. I bow my head in shame. 

And then I look down at my phone and it has the MLB standings right there. And I lift my head and scream. Effe off Angelos. 

And for just a moment. I feel relief. 

10 minutes ago, Pickles said:

They're just run like crap.  In totality.

I don't want to offend anyone, because I know many posters here, including some of the best, are lawyers, but the Angelos have always ran the team as if everything was a litigation.  That's not how the best businesses are ran.

Peter Angelos ran everything like a Lawyer.   All that Abestos and Tobacco money was never to help people it was a way to get mass loot.

I also think their is a Napeoleonic complex thing going on with all the Angelos males.  I think they feel small so they take every chance they get to show their power.