DL Hall is coming up

Getz

Looking forward to seeing him. No matter Bautista's status you want Hall in the playoff bullpen and want to give him time to acclimate to that role. 

For those who hadn't been following him as closely, like I hadn't: he has 2 ER, 4 H, 6 BB, and 26 K in 10.2 IP since returning to Norfolk on July 25. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• It was the freakin interview...there is no way MLB should allow live interviews while he (or any player) is on the field. The questions were stupid, a couple were asked while the pitcher was in his windup, and it was a long inning...when things are going bad for the team being interviewed, it's time to let it go. Just common sense.
    • I heard that it was because one of the Lego pieces fell off, not because of the strikeouts.
    • I really hope they don't trade any of the big 3. I'd rather trade Westburg or Cowser before I trade Basallo, Mayo, or Holiday.  I believe Mayo could be a RH Gunnar (offensively), I am sorta hoping they move Holiday to CF, and I think Basallo could be the 1st player to hit the warehouse in a game.  
    • I don't see KC trading one of their ML starters. They have the top rotation in the majors by WAR but the 5th worst bullpen in the majors. They don't have any impact arms ready in the minors to even attempt to take a starting role. Their starting pitching is what has them in contention and I'd be shocked if they subtracted there. The problem is they need to upgrade their relief pitching and lots of position in their lineup if they really want to try and compete for a playoff spot. So maybe the O's could send KC average+ offensive players (Mountcastle?) in exchange for prospects and then flip those prospects along with our own in another deal for pitching?  The real question is, what interesting prospects does KC have that they'd be willing to send to the O's for Urias, Mounty or Mateo? Seems like their farm system is pretty weak...
    • And they are discussing mega extension with Soto while all of this going on, fascinating I might say 
    • Are they joking? You still got folks butthurt over the whole thing.  Cheating has been part of the game since day one. Just the classic case of MLB getting all upset and making an example out of group to try and pretend they fixed everything.
  • Popular Contributors