O's claim Tucker Davidson

oriolediehard

1 hour ago, drjohnnyfever1 said:

I feel the same about Fuji.  And I also love the moves like this Tucker Davidson one that cost us absolutely nothing to evaluate whether he can continue and improve that wiff stat with some coaching up.  If it amounts to nothing, so be it.  But they've proven that these acquisitions are worth a try.

Yeah, exactly. Why not make that claim. Davidson must have some traits they like. He’ll probably be waived at some point. He got to us in the waiver order, so he’ll likely get through when teams cut down for the fixed 40 man deadline before the rule 5.

It appears he has not been outrighted before. Maybe he is depth at this point, and we’ll see what they can do with him. 

On 10/25/2023 at 2:12 PM, Can_of_corn said:

I'm fine with the profession, I question folks being armchair diagnosticians.

I have only diagnosed two pitchers in my life, Greinke and Matusz.  Greinke’s issues later became common knowledge and Matusz never made anything public if there was indeed an issue. Interestingly enough, they are all left handed. All of you left handed people have psychological issues! (Joke so I don’t offend the left handed community)

Back on the semi topic, I don’t see Fuji having psychological issues as much as confidence manifesting into command issues. 

1 hour ago, sevastras said:

I have only diagnosed two pitchers in my life, Greinke and Matusz.  Greinke’s issues later became common knowledge and Matusz never made anything public if there was indeed an issue. Interestingly enough, they are all left handed. All of you left handed people have psychological issues! (Joke so I don’t offend the left handed community)

Greinke is not left-handed anyway.