Bauer interested in O's

Bigbie03

15 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

That was nice of RVA. He could be Bud Abbott to my Lou Costello.  

I was going to respond to your reply with "Nailed it" but figured then they might catch on to us and the thread may never die. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, waroriole said:

I really hesitated on posting this because the topic had finally died, but I think he deserves the humiliation. 

Well it's certainly starting to "drone" on a bit ;)

It's also pretty hysterical that after his big interview on Fox where Bauer claimed he regretted how he handled the media he immediately had his lawer send a threatening letter to...a member of a the media. Bauer's like a less sincere modern day version of Eddie Haskell.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Well it's certainly starting to "drone" on a bit ;)

It's also pretty hysterical that after his big interview on Fox where Bauer claimed he regretted how he handled the media he immediately had his lawer send a threatening letter to...a member of a the media. Bauer's like a less sincere modern day version of Eddie Haskell.

Never heard of Craig Calcaterra before. Perused his X page a bit. He talks openly about having gone through a few new therapists.  After reading several of his tweets, I can see why. 

1 minute ago, scarey1999 said:

Never heard of Craig Calcaterra before. Perused his X page a bit. He talks openly about having gone through a few new therapists.  After reading several of his tweets, I can see why. 

He did Shyster Ball back in the day, around the same time Fire Joe Morgan was a thing.