Mullins replaced in 1st inning...

interloper

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Hamstring.

what does that mean in terms of time off?

Its the Orioles so my guess they will start out as day to day for precautionary purposes, which will strecth to a a little over a week. Then he will be put on the 10 day IL, miss opening day and they will say progressing, and he will finally be back by end of May 

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Cedric should get a hood message/physical therapist for his leg muscles like his hanstrings and his calves. Also pay more attention to his electrolytes so he doesn't cramp up or tighten up once he comes back from this.

I meant to type good

1 hour ago, Orioles0615 said:

Its the Orioles so my guess they will start out as day to day for precautionary purposes, which will strecth to a a little over a week. Then he will be put on the 10 day IL, miss opening day and they will say progressing, and he will finally be back by end of May 

Melewski just quoted Hyde as saying Mullins was day-to-day, so you are well on your way to being correct! Quick, go buy a lotto ticket! Wh

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Imagine a scenario where Kimbrel can't hack it and Burnes gets hurt for the year. We'd be out Hall, Ortiz, a draft pick, and on the hook for nearly $30 million of dead money. 

Well since you wanna work so hard at being optimistic…in that scenario, the Os only win the AL East by 2 games. 

But seriously dude. In case you haven’t heard the Orioles are actually pretty good. You’re calling 30M dead and we ain’t to opening day yet. You think the Orioles are getting zero for these moves.  I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I’ll take the over. 

But if you’re right…that’s the risk. And that’s why the Os have stacked talent. They might even have to make another move.  Come in off the ledge. 

4 hours ago, interloper said:

Imagine a scenario where Kimbrel can't hack it and Burnes gets hurt for the year. We'd be out Hall, Ortiz, a draft pick, and on the hook for nearly $30 million of dead money. 

Obviously a glass half full kinda fella aah

CF Backups Cowser, Mateo, Daniel Johnson.   Been watching Johnson this spring.  He can really go get the ball.

Kimbrel: The nice thing about ST stats is  the slate is wiped clean on OD. 

Edited by wildcard

3 minutes ago, wildcard said:

CF Backups Cowser, Mateo, Daniel Johnson.   Been watching Johnson this spring.  He can really go get the ball.

Johnson made one catch going back and it looked a lot like Mullins.   Good depth at AAA.

3 hours ago, Philip said:

Melewski just quoted Hyde as saying Mullins was day-to-day, so you are well on your way to being correct! Quick, go buy a lotto ticket! Wh

I feel like we have seen this story  hundred times with injuries haha