Jackson Holliday 2024

btdart20

12 hours ago, baltfan said:

Good points though thinking that at the age of 20 you have found the woman that you should spend your entire life with is not necessarily the most mature of decisions.  It could be correct, but there are not many people are radically different at the age of 30 vs 20. 

I'm not trying to derail the thread, but I was 23 and my wife 20 when we got married. Working on year 25. Not every situation is the same.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

I'm not trying to derail the thread, but I was 23 and my wife 20 when we got married. Working on year 25. Not every situation is the same.

This thread HAS been derailed. My wife and I were 21 and that was 62 years ago (Beat That) and who the hell cares within the context of talking BASEBALL?😀

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dystopia said:

This isn't 1960. People are very different now, and getting married at 20 in 2024 is positively insane. Hope it works out for him, but it doesn't show particularly good judgement.

Well if the guy positing on a sports message board on his Saturday morning thinks it is positively insane, then it must be fact.

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Well if the guy positing on a sports message board on his Saturday morning thinks it is positively insane, then it must be fact.

I feel we need to have a poll to give Jackson Holliday life advice.  It's the least we can do.

14 hours ago, interloper said:

We of course will never know. I think that's fine for a game or two, but at least go sit farther up at some point so he doesn't feel you breathing down his neck. Front row 3 games? I dunno man. It's just my opinion that it's not helping him. I don't mean to cause offense. I'm just frustrated. 

I’ve been an all world player is 8 sports - Toe Wrestling, Lumberjacking, Hot Dog Eating, Gaga Ball, Pumpkin Chucking, Tuna Tossing, Pillow Fighting and Bog Snorkling and I wouldn’t be anywhere close to being as good as I am if my super hot mom wasn’t there cheering me every time I play.

Edited by Cheetos
  • Haha 4