2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

2 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Alright Colton. Keep showing us something, homie.

Someone should post Kjerstad’s stats on his locker for a little extra motivation.  😄

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Glad you survived the horrible earthquake.

Not that horrible.  Probably a day in the park for Californians but my first of any note.  4.8 was scary.  I can only imagine how scary the big ones must feel.  Thanks.   

P.S.  I was lying in bed on my IPad looking at a laser tag place for the kid and thought maybe a truck was passing by.  Never moved.  After a few seconds I realized it was something more and held my breath that it wouldn’t get any worse.  Lol

Just now, RZNJ said:

Not that horrible.  Probably a day in the park for Californians but my first of any note.  4.8 was scary.  I can only imagine how scary the big ones must feel.  Thanks.   

P.S.  I was lying in bed on my IPad looking at a laser tag place for the kid and thought maybe a truck was passing by.  Never moved.  After a few seconds I realized it was something more and held my breath that it wouldn’t get any worse.  Lol

I went to college in LA and the one thing I vividly remember from earthquakes is that they are LOUD and really unsettling because you really have no idea how bad they're gonna get before they start to mellow out. We lost a handful of NY lacrosse recruits over an earthquake - it was a biggie, like 7.3 out in the desert but it rocked us all pretty good. All I could think about was "is this apartment building going down" and "how many more miller lights are there in the fridge?" 

It happened around 2am or something so half the house was already passed out. I wasn't. Those hanging blinds started shifting back and forth and I was like IT'S THE BIG ONE ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I went to college in LA and the one thing I vividly remember from earthquakes is that they are LOUD and really unsettling because you really have no idea how bad they're gonna get before they start to mellow out. We lost a handful of NY lacrosse recruits over an earthquake - it was a biggie, like 7.3 out in the desert but it rocked us all pretty good. All I could think about was "is this apartment building going down" and "how many more miller lights are there in the fridge?" 

It happened around 2am or something so half the house was already passed out. I wasn't. Those hanging blinds started shifting back and forth and I was like IT'S THE BIG ONE ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!

I was in a 7.3 in Alaska in 2002 I think? I was working at a resort in Denali and they had a bunch of cabins that all almost fell off the mountain they were on. Pretty freaky.

Apparently, it was a 7.9, my memory is shot.

Edited by Malike
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

I was in a 7.3 in Alaska in 2002 I think? I was working at a resort in Denali and they had a bunch of cabins that all almost fell off the mountain they were on. Pretty freaky.

Apparently, it was a 7.9, my memory is shot.

It's all those earthquakes you've endured.

• Haha 1