How are you watching the game tonight?

Natty

Speaking of MASN, I've been watching MLB for 55+ years. Can't recall ever seeing an inning end and network hurries and goes to commercial. Come back after commercials and surprise the inning was not over. 

Happened last night's game.

I've got AppleTV+ already.  

I agree that the app sucks (it crashes on me all. the. time.) but also agree the quality of the broadcasts is exceptional - especially compared to the nonsense we get with MASN.

As far as emails for free trials, I've currently got three different fubo accounts as part of this "strategy" for viewing 😎 Not sure if it would work for AppleTV+

Edited by justD

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Speaking of MASN, I've been watching MLB for 55+ years. Can't recall ever seeing an inning end and network hurries and goes to commercial. Come back after commercials and surprise the inning was not over. 

Happened last night's game.

I don't understand why they couldn't just cut back in to the game as soon as they realized that the inning wasn't over. I had no idea what I was watching when Santander hit that pesky pole HR.