OK OK hear me out…..

EERinthe804

21 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Don’t understand the Kremer hate. Very much doubt Povich and Suarez out pitch him over the course of a year. 

No hate but I do think his upside is limited.  He’s certainly steady and thus far hasnt been injury prone. 

1 hour ago, EERinthe804 said:

….once everyone is back and healthy…the best rotation may be:

Burnes

G Rod

Bradish

Povich

Suraez

Don’t crush me…lol

Do you really think that Povich is better or would do better than Kremer? Or are you spitballing just for kicks?

It is very unlikely that a pitcher with Povich’s profile, pedigree, ability immediately comes to the show and succeeds. What odds would you put that at?

And then my follow up would be are those odds worth the risk? What is the upside of this move?

Most likely, Povich’s best case scenario is what Kremer already is.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I don't feel like this is a click bait title? Hear me out means listen to my opinion.

But no reference to the subject of the post.  Sorry, just really annoying.

I “hear” you, and I don’t hate the list.

If everyone is truly back and healthy, I hope Means makes a run with the rotation. I don’t know how long the Suarez momentum will last, but I’m hoping for some more quality starts before the league catches up.

Count me in among the curious to see how Povich does in the show, I just think if we see him, some guys will have to be injured.

I also hope Bradish gets healthy enough to be a strong 2-3 guy.