Sunday, April 28: A's vs Orioles

SteveA

Just now, DirtyBird said:

Na - I just really think you are going to need to have a long guy ready for Bradish’s start. I’d prefer that not be Irvin in a game that is already likely lost.

Okay, but maybe don't speak in absolutes.  

4 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Na - I just really think you are going to need to have a long guy ready for Bradish’s start. I’d prefer that not be Irvin in a game that is already likely lost.

Probably need a long guy for Rodriguez' start too.

Pitching Akin another inning sounds appealing until you consider the risk he isn't as sharp with more of a pitch count and we only have a 2 run lead.

That said, he's a former starter and a pro so he should be able to handle it. Just as long as it's not all right handers he's facing. You want him against the lefties for maximum satisfaction.

3 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

I wouldn't say we have the talent advantage pitching wise.  And their lineup is always dangerous.  It will be tough series.  But I do have to take issue with the idea that they put fear into everyone.  

Anything can happen over a 4 game series. I’m talking about the team who is likely to have the better record over 162.

For the series this week, I would probably think a split. 

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

Anything can happen over a 4 game series. I’m talking about the team who is likely to have the better record over 162.

For the series this week, I would probably think a split. 

Damn Volpe just hit a 3 run homer, Yanks up 4-0 and Stroman has been good unfortunately.