Yankees Series 4/29-5/2

Tonight, 6:35:  Schmidt vs. G-Rod

Tuesday: 6:35 PM Cortes vs. Kremer

Wednesday:  6:35 PM Gil vs. Burnes

Thursday:  1:05 PM Rodon vs. TBD

A lot of people seem to think Bradish is the one to get the start on Thursday.

For me, it feels that this is a big series, if you can have a big series in late April/early May.  This looks to be the team that we'll be battling it out with for AL East supremacy for the rest of the season and this is the first time we get to go toe-to-toe.  

Goal is a split as it is with any 4 game series.  We're lucky to miss Cole this series, but unfortunately we're not lucky enough to miss noted Orioles killer Nestor Cortes.  

I like our chances against the MFYs.  I will also consider it an unofficial win if The Wall robs Judge and we get to hear him whine about it.

Having Nationals fans in the family and then him having spent a couple years with Manny, Juan Soto has generally been with the good pajamas so far.    

Glad we have our Burnes the same year the Yanks have Soto to prop up the roster - hopefully we get parity in Judge and Adley's teams having that power up.

29 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Tonight, 6:35:  Schmidt vs. G-Rod

Tuesday: 6:35 PM Cortes vs. Kremer

Wednesday:  6:35 PM Gil vs. Burnes

Thursday:  1:05 PM Rodon vs. TBD

A lot of people seem to think Bradish is the one to get the start on Thursday.

For me, it feels that this is a big series, if you can have a big series in late April/early May.  This looks to be the team that we'll be battling it out with for AL East supremacy for the rest of the season and this is the first time we get to go toe-to-toe.  

Goal is a split as it is with any 4 game series.  We're lucky to miss Cole this series, but unfortunately we're not lucky enough to miss noted Orioles killer Nestor Cortes.  

I like our chances against the MFYs.  I will also consider it an unofficial win if The Wall robs Judge and we get to hear him whine about it.

I’m not sure why you had to step on Roy’s toes when he already started the official “series thread”.

25 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

You don’t trust Rodriguez and Bradish?

I don't trust Rodriguez, and have no idea what to expect from Bradish so I'm less confident in the 4th game of the series.