How many games will the O’s win during the 30 games in 31 days gauntlet?

Frobby

How many hames will the Orioles win from May 31-June 30?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the Orioles win from May 31 - June 30?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/24 at 22:45

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I wouldn't.

I think that would lead to some really annoying national coverage and a pretty toxic environment.

Maybe 26-4?

Dudes like you that use the word toxic when speaking about greatness absolutely kill me.

Just now, DirtyBird said:

You like anything but blonde whites? 

Has Only One Oriole given you the scoop on Asians?

I don't discriminate.  And yes, he has given me the scoop on Asians.  What he doesn't know is that I've got a 22 year old Vietnamese smokeshow for a wife. 

I also bowl 300's all the time and bench press Buicks.  

If he's jealous...well, he should be.

• Haha 1

Anyway, I said 18-19.  Anything higher than that, I'd be thrilled.

I think we can destroy Toronto and get that pinecone Schneider fired in the process.  I think we should be healthy against Tampa.  The Braves without Acuna and Strider are still formidable but they're not as scary.  

3 vs. Philly, Cleveland and the Yankees are the biggest tests here, IMO.   

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Anyway, I said 18-19.  Anything higher than that, I'd be thrilled.

I think we can destroy Toronto and get that pinecone Schneider fired in the process.  I think we should be healthy against Tampa.  The Braves without Acuna and Strider are still formidable but they're not as scary.  

3 vs. Philly, Cleveland and the Yankees are the biggest tests here, IMO.   

You referring to Schneider as a pinecone is my favorite. Never stop. 

I don't know if I can name 3 players on the Rays and yet it's the Jays that are in the basement with their roster of expensive SPs and good young hitters. I love it. They stink. It brings me immense joy to see them in last place and being a disappointment yet again. 

Schneider is gone by the AS break for sure. 

1 minute ago, interloper said:

You referring to Schneider as a pinecone is my favorite. Never stop. 

I don't know if I can name 3 players on the Rays and yet it's the Jays that are in the basement with their roster of expensive SPs and good young hitters. I love it. They stink. It brings me immense joy to see them in last place and being a disappointment yet again. 

Schneider is gone by the AS break for sure. 

What a doofus that guy is.  Every year for the past 2-3 years I've looked at the Jays before the season starts and have thought "Damn, they're kinda stacked, they should win a bunch of games."

And they never do.  They always perform below their talent level in a fairly big way.  They should be incredibly thankful that the Mets exist.

I also don't get too caught up in second guessing managerial decisions in-game...I mean, if it works, the guys a genius, if it doesn't work well he shouldn't have done that, is usually the extent of the criticism

But at least 3 or 4 times a series against the Jays I wonder WTF they're doing.  And it's completely irrelevant and irrational, but the fact that he looks like he should be in a duck blind wearing Mossy Oak with a lipper in just kills me.  I mean, he'll probably be hunting by July if he keeps this up.

• Haha 1

I went a bit low 14-15. Not out of any sense of cynicism, I think it will depend on those Suarez starts and if Kremer gets back in and does well upon his return. However, I do think the Birds will be back on track to rebuild a new streak of series sans being swept. 

I went with 20-10.  Probably a little on the optimistic side.  Need the Yankees to come down to earth and their older, frequently injured guys to start making IL visits.  I know your not supposed to wish ill health on anybody, but I think the Yankees can be an exception.  Also it would be nice if Gil can stop pitching like he is a better pitcher than Cole ever was.  Was Gil even a top prospect?  Really need no more SP injuries and offense to heat up. 

3 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

3 vs. TBR (27-29)  3

4 at TOR (26-29) 3

4 at TBR (27-29) 3

3 vs. ATL (31-22) 2

3 vs. PHI (39-18) 2

OFF DAY

3 at NYY (38-19) 2

3 at HOU (24-32) 3

3 vs. CLE (37-19) 1

4 vs. TEX (27-29) 3

22 - 8

Looking at their records, June actually doesn't look too imposing. Tampa and Toronto are both struggling, so is Houston and Texas. But I think we all know the potential is there for these teams to turn it on at some point.