June 6 at Toronto.

Gurgi

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Sanders and Mansolini need to get with their fielders right now and fix the communication.

Nah.  Santander needs to go hard after balls and catch them. 

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

I think Povich will get another start..but I really feel his walks killed his outing...I've seen worse though...

Toronto is also not a good hitting team.   It was a good team for his first start, but he blew it with the walks.

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm also just unimpressed with Povich.  Like, he's done some good things but he, in a weird way, reminds me of Bedard...like, before Bedard learned how to trust his stuff and was nibbling and walking people and getting hit.  

On the bright side he’s given up really weak contact with an xBA of just .162. But he’s not getting many whiffs and isn’t throwing enough strikes. 

The game isn’t over but no shot they should split this series after the first two games. Toronto is not good but the offense has been awful the last two games. Toronto has the second worst xwOBA and the 5th worst wOBA in the league and meanwhile the O’s have scored 2 runs in the last 14 innings and none in the last 12. If you’re looking for a reason the Orioles are falling behind NYY it’s the fact they aren’t taking advantage against bad teams. 19-13 against teams below .500. NYY is 25-10. CLE is 23-12. PHI is 40-17. 

• Upvote 1