What does the Bradish injury really mean?

Sports Guy

1 hour ago, jrobb21613 said:

What’s up with the injuries? Is it the pitch clock or maybe a tweak to mechanics possibly putting a strain on their arm not use to?

In my opinion it's an emphasis on max velocity and spin to miss bats. If a guy goes down they bring on the next young flamethrower.

9 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

You say potatO, I say potatA.  How different can 2 Suarez's be?

Look at the numbers. I hope you can see a difference.

Our Suarez has been excellent in his role. Their Suarez is a leading Cy Young candidate.

On 6/15/2024 at 3:44 PM, Bemorewins said:

He hasn’t had ONE SINGLE quality start all season!!

I know your persona on this board is to be the ultimate homer, which is fine. But come on. Would you really be confident in game two of the World Series with our Suarez vs the Phillies Suarez?

and youre persona is to ask or give multiple questions and answers to the same narrative. No quality starts? How bout seven starts with a 1.91 ERA and a whip slightly above one. OK I get it everybody waiting for it blowup, but honestly all things being equal why would be matching Suarez against Suarez so youre criticism of our Saurez is not as good as stat wise the best pitcher in the game so far. And in addition a quality start is some stat from a generation age that nobody pays attention to. No doubt the phillies getting full value for the buck on Saurez (5 mil). were paying league min. I'll take it 

5 minutes ago, Safelykept said:

and youre persona is to ask or give multiple questions and answers to the same narrative. No quality starts? How bout seven starts with a 1.91 ERA and a whip slightly above one. OK I get it everybody waiting for it blowup, but honestly all things being equal why would be matching Suarez against Suarez so youre criticism of our Saurez is not as good as stat wise the best pitcher in the game so far. And in addition a quality start is some stat from a generation age that nobody pays attention to. No doubt the phillies getting full value for the buck on Saurez (5 mil). were paying league min. I'll take it 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.