Sunday 6/23 vs. Houston

elextrano8

I'll be honest, Suarez has to take a beating here. Can't destroy the pen because he can't get anyone out.

This game is probably already over so sorry bud, put on your man pants and figure out how to get some hitters out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

It's just absolute crap stuff right now. He's gotten no whiff, and everything has been hit hard. He keep throwing in the middle of the plate and Rutschman has called way too many fastballs when it's clear they're hunting them.

Thanks for that last comment. I was wondering if I was alone in questioning Adley’s calls/sequences lately. 

2 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

And again...we have no long man in the pen

Which again, is very strange when you know you have Suarez and Povich in the rotation. I've never been a fan of not having a long guy but the Orioles have found ways to get around it. They very well may be pitching Mateo by the 8th inning of this one.

I thought I'd tuned in on time and was apparently like about eight seconds late and I could not figure out how the O's spotted them 1 run immediately. 

Now I know. 

I've seen worse first inning starts, but I'm having trouble remembering when. 

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Why would he? Watching this team beat up on the Orioles tells me they have a team that can compete. 

This was before the Orioles series and before they started playing well, obviously. 

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Why would he? Watching this team beat up on the Orioles tells me they have a team that can compete. 

The whining about the cheating is so exhausting and lazy.  That regime is long gone and anything the Astros do, people want to discredit it as cheating because they don’t know how to cope. 

Altuve is a Hall of Famer, with or without a trashcan. Alvarez is one of the best hitters in the game. Tucker is one of the best players in the game. They still have a good bit of talent. 

• Upvote 1