Bring up Mayo already!!

39 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I said "days away" BEFORE he broke his rib..that wasnt my opinion...it came from an inside source...he's back and ready...and so is Kjerstad..

This offense could use a right handed bat and even with Mayo being a rookie him getting at bats over some of the other choices versus LHP is needed. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

This team needs a spark...I'm not saying Mayo is going to rip everything right away, but for God's sake this Mullins, Urias, McCann bottom three is Death Valley. Coby Mayo is ready...we saw some life from Kjerstad tonight too...the team needs a lift..BRING UP COBY MAYO NOW.

We were leading the league in runs scored just 3 games ago.  They are in a slump right now.  Which is more likely how they played the first 75 games or the last 3 games?  

8 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

This team needs a spark...I'm not saying Mayo is going to rip everything right away, but for God's sake this Mullins, Urias, McCann bottom three is Death Valley. Coby Mayo is ready...we saw some life from Kjerstad tonight too...the team needs a lift..BRING UP COBY MAYO NOW.

Get rid of who? 

6 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

We were leading the league in runs scored just 3 games ago.  They are in a slump right now.  Which is more likely how they played the first 75 games or the last 3 games?  

Around here the last 3 matter more. Get with the program!!!!😀

23 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I actually agree with you.