9/1 Roster Moves

Brian88

1 minute ago, rm5678 said:

But it would have been easier to just add him last night before the deadline. I don't understand why they didn't do that.

Because they don’t know that he’s ready to be that guy?  They aren’t going to force it for fun.  They probably want to see him a little bit.

1 minute ago, rm5678 said:

But it would have been easier to just add him last night before the deadline. I don't understand why they didn't do that.

Rather have a catcher that can’t hit or throw or frame a pitch on can’t hit either stay on the roster because he was a 1:1 pick. Have 2 AAAA infielders who can’t hit on the bench. And have a bullpen that’s overworked with washed up pitchers.  

4 minutes ago, Keygans said:

I suspect the other 2 moves come tomorrow when we are home and not out west, 

Kremer to DL for Rodgers.

Banuelos down for the shadow of Buddy Groom or any available reliever. 

I agree that Bañuelos will be sent down tomorrow, but he will have to be replaced by a hitter, not a pitcher, as there is a 14 pitcher limit with expanded rostdrs.

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

How many options do the Os as a 14th player right now?  3 catchers could be what they do.  We already have Rivera and Soto on the team and it’s not like you want them here.

Daniel Johnson or Nick Maton.

Just now, Fiver6565 said:

Good grief how many times have they added Banuelos and everybody freaks out about a tbird C, only to have it last one day and it was just logistical purposes?  

They had multiple days to have this figured out however that’s the deal. Throwing this game away with an already short bench.