Wade Townsend retires

paulcoates

What do you think happened to him?

Rice ruined his arm?

The year layoff because the Oriole negotiations. Then going to tryouts to impress teams real rusty?

Maybe it is just his luck or his genetics couldnt hold up?

Even now his hits to innings pitched in the minors is good. The walks are real high and the homeruns against are high. He still gets K's.

I guess its been three years since the surgeries and he must be feeling it isnt going to work.

What do you think happened to him?

Rice ruined his arm?

The year layoff because the Oriole negotiations. Then going to tryouts to impress teams real rusty?

Maybe it is just his luck or his genetics couldnt hold up?

Even now his hits to innings pitched in the minors is good. The walks are real high and the homeruns against are high. He still gets K's.

I guess its been three years since the surgeries and he must be feeling it isnt going to work.

I feel bad for him, he'll always have to wonder what could have been if he was treated better after being drafted intially. I think his injury problems were directly related to overthrowing / throwing too hard in the numerous tryouts leading up to the 2nd draft.

I feel bad for him, he'll always have to wonder what could have been if he was treated better after being drafted intially. I think his injury problems were directly related to overthrowing / throwing too hard in the numerous tryouts leading up to the 2nd draft.

Rice has burnt up too many arms for me to think it's a tryout problem.

Archived