Ddsm

agent39

Been a while but had a milb fa sign w baltimore today tim gustafson and its just a terrific story. And for those who are unaware im also steve clevengers agent. Im fairly active at brewerfan.net and I write for bp

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/author/josh_kusnick/

and I have written at hufpo

Http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joshua-kusnick

I like interacting w fans so please feel free to reach out. Im available. My twitter is @joshuakusnick

hope to hear from all the great fans in baltimore!

J

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been a while but had a milb fa sign w baltimore today tim gustafson and its just a terrific story. And for those who are unaware im also steve clevengers agent. Im fairly active at brewerfan.net and I write for bp

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/author/josh_kusnick/

and I have written at hufpo

Http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joshua-kusnick

I like interacting w fans so please feel free to reach out. Im available. My twitter is @joshuakusnick

hope to hear from all the great fans in baltimore!

J

Good to see you.

I don't represent nicky so Id hate to speculate. I'm helping Trayvon and Josh Bell again, a little too late, but still I can update on their status as ufa when they sign. as of now all I have in the O's system are Tim Gustafson and Clevenger.

The man's a pro-baseball insider. The insight he has so graciously provided has been very well regarded. People take that seriously. The grammar police could spend all day splitting infinitives here. You launched a personal attack. It's what we professional facilitators call cyber bullying.

I do not want this to devolve into a grammar Nazi match, but Jesus man, I get paid to write for BP and you post on a message board and you're going to assume I have an issue with grammar? I get paid to write for a top baseball website and you troll a message board. I am only here to connect with fans. I do this on social media, and if I feel like writing a quick blurb and I'm on my phone, be thankful I took the time to even post something. What's your problem? How bored can one be? Oh, and writing isn't even my day job. My day job fortunately does not involve a lot of grammar, but if it did, I'd be ready for it!

J

I do not want this to devolve into a grammar Nazi match, but Jesus man, I get paid to write for BP and you post on a message board and you're going to assume I have an issue with grammar? I get paid to write for a top baseball website and you troll a message board. I am only here to connect with fans. I do this on social media, and if I feel like writing a quick blurb and I'm on my phone, be thankful I took the time to even post something. What's your problem? How bored can one be? Oh, and writing isn't even my day job. My day job fortunately does not involve a lot of grammar, but if it did, I'd be ready for it!

J

To be fair, I think he came to the assumption that you had a problem with grammar by reading your posts. Glad to know it's just that you're too important to bother.

To be fair, I think he came to the assumption that you had a problem with grammar by reading your posts. Glad to know it's just that you're too important to bother.

In reality? No. On a message board? Yes. In this one instance a person posting on a message board attacking my job annoyed the hell out of me, so I guess mission accomplished? You know I don't have to post here right? I'm entirely fine with that, I have a wonderful audience, nice enough to not bother me with message board guidelines. Personal attacks on OH are allowed but quick grammar postings not so much. I get it. But....Internet. Also, what a stupid assumption. After 18k posts you'd think he'd assume I'd probably be busy with things as opposed to copy-editing my fan page posts. I think that's a safer assumption given my job. I'm on fire. I think three posts in a row without a grammar complaint.

Thanks for posting about Tim Gustafson, what a journey he's had. It'll be interesting to watch him this year.

Thank you. He's interesting. I mean he's certainly a long shot, but I am grateful I the Orioles gave him another shot to prolong his career and maybe give him a chance to reach the show. If any club could facilitate that it's certainly the O's.

Thank you. He's interesting. I mean he's certainly a long shot, but I am grateful I the Orioles gave him another shot to prolong his career and maybe give him a chance to reach the show. If any club could facilitate that it's certainly the O's.

Again, glad you stopped by. We have other BP writers here as well. We don't permit personal attacks here and we do not consider ourselves just a "message board" in the context you meant. I have always appreciated your input here when you have a client that we have interest in.

Again, glad you stopped by. We have other BP writers here as well. We don't permit personal attacks here and we do not consider ourselves just a "message board" in the context you meant. I have always appreciated your input here when you have a client that we have interest in.

Thanks. That was smarmy. It was such an annoying post. Like, the actual sequence of him logging online, reading my post, then deciding that was going to be the post. But.....internet?

Archived