Everybody Dancing Now!

enchiridion

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• In between his ST with us and now, he allowed 4 runs in 2.2 IP in the one start he got for the Mets. Then he got 8 starts with the Cubs AAA team where he pitched to an 8.82 ERA. 😬
    • There is no other place to put Mayo, unless we would be getting rid of Mountcastle or O'Hearn. And I'm not sure how sie that would be nor am I confident that Elias and co would do that given how hesitant that they are to allow any talent to walk out of the door. With all of the INF talent in the org, we decided to keep both Urias and Mateo instead of starting the season with Norby (when he had already been at AAA for all of 23' and succeeded). He was in essence forced to repeat the level for no reason other than we didn't want to surrender a backup player with a limited skill-set like Urias.
    • Just received, and submitted, my survey from the team. I have to say, watching broadcasts of other stadiums, I really hope we don't go the route of turning the field level and home plate area into some business class dine-in movie theatre experience where you are stuck watching people getting served their meals during the action. The greenscreen adverts around home plate causing player silhouettes in most of these stadiums is bad enough, but staring at servers delivering a can of beer over both shoulders of the umpire or seeing people in polos at hightops at eye level of the pitches is the worst. Their gameday experience is probably great - and that is what matters in the end I suppose - but it feels like watching people waiting for flights in a newly renovated airport concourse. It's just not the relatable environment/charm I have come to love when watching or attending. Less is more. Upgrade the scoreboard where it is. Upgrade the PA system. Upgrade the TVs in the concourses. Make the seats a bit more comfortable. The rest of the stuff feels like corporate benefits so many of us won't take advantage of but will be stuck watching.  /end rant>  
    • Let's hope this isn't a sign that Kremer's down longer than expected. 
    • First two days have been rained out. In other news, Yaki Mondesir who was one of our top pitching signs this year was assigned to the Restricted List today.  I haven’t seen any news on why.  
    • Westburg is and should be the 3B and Holliday will be the 2B. Unless we are getting rid of Mountactle and O'Hearn. I don't see a bunch of space/playing time at 1B or 3B being available in 2025. He is still playing 3B (the only reason that I can think of is to keep options open for the purpose of a potential trade showcase). But we also continued to play Holliday at SS when it was pretty clear that Gunnar would occupy that spot.
    • Can the OH budget support sending someone to Texas for banner research? We need hard proof on this right away.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now