8/31: Red Sox at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mwahahaha! So great to be able to watch a game on TV finally. The Red Sox announcers just referred to the play as a debacle. I would frame the play in a much more positive context.

BTW good political ads showing between innings, Tim Cahill's daughter is attractive and she recommends you vote for her father for governor of Massachusetts.

More from SOSH...

All veteran line-up tonight. A last hurrah? Or is Francona trying to show his vets he hasn't given up yet?
Luke Scott gets a whole lotta respect from Beckett. Three locations: outside, way outside, and in the dirt.
Ok, I don't even care if the team makes the playoffs. DL all these ****ing guys that can't play because of injuries. Scutaro has been pathetic.
Have I ever told you guys how much I hate Marco ****ero?
Which team is the orioles ?
I know the deadline is today but was it before the game started or is it midnight tonight?

Just hoping we can trade Oki and Lowell and whoever else.

Losing 2 out of 3 to Tampa was a blessing in disguise. Just think how maddening these games against the Orioles would have been otherwise.

More from SOSH...

Cry me a river...

Haha, 'Just assume'. I used to think OH's language policy was pretty lame, but after seeing SOSH and others, it makes you realize that OH is a much, much better baseball message board, in part because of that. My buddy is a scout for the A's, and he told me today that we're by far the most professional, smartest, and overall best baseball message board out there.

Haha, 'Just assume'. I used to think OH's language policy was pretty lame, but after seeing SOSH and others, it makes you realize that OH is a much, much better baseball message board, in part because of that. My buddy is a scout for the A's, and he told me today that we're by far the most professional, smartest, and overall best baseball message board out there.

This!

Crab cakes.

Archived