Will the fans show?

Todd-O

It's a big one tonight, tomorrow, and Wed. The stadium attendance at Camden (considering the team is in contention) has been middling... big crowds were rocking in Toronto and Boston this past weekend...

Will the Oriole fans show???

I sure hope so...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope so. We've all seen the reasons put forth as to what has kept attendance down, but it's show time now. O's could conceivably come away with a tie for first in this series or at least chip away a bit. Let's make Manny happy. I'm in NC till the end of the next month, but making it there for the final home series. Let's hope from here till then, it's all thrilling baseball for the O's and the fans.

It's a big one tonight, tomorrow, and Wed. The stadium attendance at Camden (considering the team is in contention) has been middling... big crowds were rocking in Toronto and Boston this past weekend...

I sure hope so...

Not if they read some of the stuff here. Why bother to watch a team that's done for the season? :rolleyestf:

I sure hope so...

I do too.

Archived