NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

I'll be in Section 428 with 4 other Orioles fans (including one Red Sox fan) on Monday. I'll most likely be there on Tuesday too but I haven't ordered the tickets yet. I cannot make Wednesday's game.

Cool, the Stankee fans won't be picking on us. They'll be picking on the lone Red Sox fan and wonder why he's at an O's vs Stankees game. :)

Edited by 86this

I was at the game today. I'm done with Yankee Stadium this year. I went to five games and the O's lost all of them. I'm sick of no matter what happens, the Yankees hit homers. I'm tired of seeing kids who have never known a bad Yankees team, it's like a spoiled rich brat. I'm going to one more in Baltimore since I'll be down there in a couple weeks with family. I'm hoping the early rumor is true and we play at Citi Field next season. Would love to go to that.

I was at the game today. I'm done with Yankee Stadium this year. I went to five games and the O's lost all of them. I'm sick of no matter what happens, the Yankees hit homers. I'm tired of seeing kids who have never known a bad Yankees team, it's like a spoiled rich brat. I'm going to one more in Baltimore since I'll be down there in a couple weeks with family. I'm hoping the early rumor is true and we play at Citi Field next season. Would love to go to that.

I completely agree. All of the Orioles-Yankees games I've been to at Yankee Stadium this year the Yankees have won. I did see the O's beat the Yanks in Baltimore on the Friday night before Irene rolled through. I will be at tomorrow's game though. I'm sitting in Section 417.

I completely agree. All of the Orioles-Yankees games I've been to at Yankee Stadium this year the Yankees have won. I did see the O's beat the Yanks in Baltimore on the Friday night before Irene rolled through. I will be at tomorrow's game though. I'm sitting in Section 417.

I almost went down that weekend but I refuse to go to Camden Yards when the Yankees or Red Sox are in town. The point of going is to get away from those fans. I represent plenty up here already.

Me and my friend decided to do a last minute refund on the trip this morning, so sadly if they do somehow play, I won't be there. Too much of a risk, as if we got on the bus and went down and it got rained out we'd just get tickets to the rescheduled game, which it's highly unlikely either of us could go.

:(

I don't blame one bit, bro. When the Yankees aren't completely blowing us out of the water at Yankee Stadium this season, the Orioles have managed to snatch defeat from victory (the 5-0 lead that we blew back in April, yesterday's game, in which we blew an early 5-2 lead and lost the game even though our offense kept coming back and giving us 2nd and 3rd chances ...... 10 runs in all). Watching the Orioles play the Yankees in the Bronx in 2011 and expecting them to win has been like staring into the sun time and again and expecting your eyes not to hurt this time. :eektf:

I don't blame one bit, bro. When the Yankees aren't completely blowing us out of the water at Yankee Stadium this season, the Orioles have managed to snatch defeat from victory (the 5-0 lead that we blew back in April, yesterday's game, in which we blew an early 5-2 lead and lost the game even though our offense kept coming back and giving us 2nd and 3rd chances ...... 10 runs in all). Watching the Orioles play the Yankees in the Bronx in 2011 and expecting them to win has been like staring into the sun time and again and expecting your eyes not to hurt this time. :eektf:

Of the five games I saw this season, the O's only had a lead in two of them. The extremely frustrating part of yesterday was every time the O's had a lead they gave it up in the bottom half of the inning. I was happy the O's kept cashing in runs with RISP and even had the tying and go ahead runs in scoring position with Hardy batting in the 9th. Yesterday was a game the O's should have won, the offense was there and they bailed out the bad early pitching. Of course if the O's had gone ahead, I'm sure Captain Chaos would have blown it.