So are we gonna get any of Bundy, Esposito , Delmonico signed

The O's are in trouble if they don't especially get Bundy signed, kid can be your #1 or 2 in prolly 2 years. But if we don't get any of them signed it will be pretty sad, for our franchise we need to atleast get 2 out of 3 of em. Personally I would rather get Delmonico signed over Esposito, what do you guys think is gonna happen????

Bundy clearly needs to be signed. I would love to sign both Esposito and Delmonico, but I realize Delmonico seems pretty unlikely. If all three are signed I would be very happily surprised. I really haven't heard any crazy numbers thrown around Esposito, so if the O's can't reach a deal with him that would be a mild disappointment for me.

Esposito and Delmonico are icing on the cake. The cake is Bundy. If they fail to sign him then this whole exercise was an EPIC fail. Bundy is a must.

Your second round draft pick shouldn't be "icing on the cake." We need to sign every early round draft pick that we have.

Well, since the O's play on the West Coast, at least we'll all be glued to the TV while the maybe-signing goes down. I'd hope they give us play by play updates as the night goes on.

Thorne: "Here we are in the fifth, and Markakis takes a fastball down and in for a strike. (the pitch was really a curve out and away.) In other news, the Orioles still have not signed King Kong Bundy."

Flanny" "Uh, I think you mean Dylan. King Kong Bundy might make a good backup catcher though."

Having traded away Derrek Lee, the O's should absolutely sign not only Bundy, but also Esposito and Delmonico. You figure if the money was there to sign two of them, the newly freed up Lee money is more than good enough for the third. I think the first two picks get signed, and the third goes to UGa.

The O's are in trouble if they don't especially get Bundy signed, kid can be your #1 or 2 in prolly 2 years. But if we don't get any of them signed it will be pretty sad, for our franchise we need to atleast get 2 out of 3 of em. Personally I would rather get Delmonico signed over Esposito, what do you guys think is gonna happen????
At least Bundy and Esposito. I have a inkling that Delmonico completes the trifecta.

Archived