Dontrelle Willis is signing a minor league deal with the #Orioles

Greg

To be fair, when you have to get up that early to host a radio show no one can hear, it tends to screw up your mind.

If I hadn't said that as a joke, someone would have said it and meant it. Think back to the people we've signed. Steve Trashman, Kris Benson, Adam Eaton. People sure didn't mind them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I hadn't said that as a joke, someone would have said it and meant it. Think back to the people we've signed. Steve Trashman, Kris Benson, Adam Eaton. People sure didn't mind them.

Are you serious, Clark? Each of those moves were met with varying levels of criticism on here. The Eaton move in particular.

This is not a homer site no matter how badly you want it to be.

Are you serious, Clark? Each of those moves were met with varying levels of criticism on here. The Eaton move in particular.

This is not a homer site no matter how badly you want it to be.

Has anyone from NST ever added anything of value to this board?

Really, this no longer works here. The Trolls are gone.

Join in and become part of the community, don't lob hand grenades.

I'll be happy to watch him pitch in Norfolk and probably get his jersey if he wears 35. I've liked him since I was younger and saw his awesome old delivery. He really needs to go back to that high knee kick. It can't be any worse then how he is now.

You just signed up for the board last month, so how would you know how people here felt about Trachsel, Eaton, etc.? Let me set you straight-- the majority of people here hated the Eaton signing, and Trachsel for the most part as well.

I don't work for NST, I wouldn't mind though, they seem like good people:

http://www.nst.org/

I like the hangout. There's some great discussion here. I'm not a troll. I've got opinions.

We don't express opinions about other posters or the staff or the general direction of discussions here. Everyone get a chance to make his case. There are very few apologists here.

And I don't think you are a troll at all. You are however, someone who gets paid to stir the pot. And that's cool. Just not here.

Archived