Latest on Bedard/ESPN/ESPN Blog

Jimmy Mad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the contents of the offer are unknown and just being speculated on. The only thing the reporter is really reporting is that she heard the two teams are close.

I really like Broxton, as a reliever, but quite frankly he doesn't add much to a trade in terms of value. That's just how relievers are.

I think the contents of the offer are unknown and just being speculated on. The only thing the reporter is really reporting is that she heard the two teams are close.

I really like Broxton, as a reliever, but quite frankly he doesn't add much to a trade in terms of value. That's just how relievers are.

He adds as much as Chris Ray would have in 2005.

WFAN is reporting on a possible trade of Erik Bedard to the Dodgers for Matt Kemp and Jonathan Broxton.

It's a fair return, though we wouldn't be surprised to see the Orioles hold out for a fairly valuable third piece. Broxton would close in Baltimore, while Kemp would be an option both in center and left. Dec. 4 - 3:09 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_previousnews.aspx?sport=MLB&id=3449

I'm pretty sure the blurb is just remarking that Kemp and Broxton are available, not that they would be the only players in a potential deal

Maybe so. But I'm still going to make a big deal out of it because I need something to do other than work.

WFAN is reporting on a possible trade of Erik Bedard to the Dodgers for Matt Kemp and Jonathan Broxton.

It's a fair return, though we wouldn't be surprised to see the Orioles hold out for a fairly valuable third piece. Broxton would close in Baltimore, while Kemp would be an option both in center and left. Dec. 4 - 3:09 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_previousnews.aspx?sport=MLB&id=3449

I'd might prefer the Met's package to this.

Archived