"Scott-Friendly" Game Thread Week: vs. MARINERS 7/02

OFFNY

Show of hands: who thinks this offense will score one, much less two runs in the 8th and 9th?

We will score 12 times before recording an out in the 8th and 16 more in the bottom of the 9th with 3 outs. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Andino can't even manage to catch a ball thrown directly into his glove, didn't you just know they were going to blow it this inning. This team deserves last place. Fortunately for them they will be there in no time.

Yes I saw this thread coming.

Here's an idea: it would be a lot more clever if you made these clairvoyance threads 10 minutes <i>before</i> the **** hits the fan, or better yet used your powers of foresight to call Buck's cell phone and breathlessly warn him Hammel will blow it.

How about that? A starter blowing up at 115 pitches. It not that difficult a game to manage properly, is it?

I know, I couldnt believe he was leaving Hammel in, he could barely command his fastball at that point. Just poor managing there

How about that? A starter blowing up at 115 pitches. It not that difficult a game to manage properly, is it?

Exactly. Maybe Buck was disabled by a small bout of narcolepsy, induced by out mind-numbingly inept offense...

Archived