"Scott-Friendly" Game Thread Week: vs. MARINERS 7/02

OFFNY

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the batter in front of you in the ninth inning, down by three runs, draws a walk and you just swing away into a double-play (altho I was surprised that Wieters almost beat it out).

What a stupid game, not allowing our ace to come thru for the team (and his All-Star chances).

Watch. Jones is going to come up hacking at the first pitch. Thome will ground out weakly. And Davis will strike out on 4 pitches.
See here's a man who makes predictions!

And thanks to the magic of quotes now he'll never be able to erase them from the internet :D

A good place to start would've been to get the batting order right...

Miserable game. That's one of the most tough-to-swallow losses I've seen this year.

Our rotation? Not counting the guy who started tonight because he pitched well enough to win. His manager left him out there too long after his team mates gave him little support in the field.

Yep. That's why I said very little and not none.

Hammel did everything he could possibly do with a terrible defense behind him. Feel really bad for him, Andino might have just cost him an All-star bid. Terrible, terrible, terrible.......this team should be embarrassed. We can't hit, we can't field and 3/5's of our rotation can't pitch.

We will be under .500 by the week after the all-star break.

Yep. That's why I said very little and not none.

Hammel did everything he could possibly do with a terrible defense behind him. Feel really bad for him' date=' Andino might have just cost him an All-star bid. Terrible, terrible, terrible.......this team should be embarrassed. We can't hit, we can't field and 3/5's of our rotation can't pitch.

We will be under .500 by the week after the all-star break.[/quote']

Can Tolleson play second base?

Archived