Jerry Sandusky Busted/Paterno did NOTHING to prevent him from continuing his assault on children.

Majin Buu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penn State Said to be Planning Paterno's Exit Amid Scandal

Joe Paterno’s tenure as coach of the Penn State football team will soon be over, perhaps within days or weeks, in the wake of a sex-abuse scandal that has implicated university officials, according to two people briefed on conversations among the university’s top officials.

York Daily Record/Sunday News:

Paterno's son Scott told The Associated Press that the decision was made by President Graham Spanier's office. Scott Paterno said his father was disappointed and was prepared to take questions about the scandal as well as the upcoming game against Nebraska.

Yeah I call shenanigans on this one. Sure Joe, you were ready to take questions on the scandal. Well all of those reporters are still there on campus, what's stopping you?

Is Penn State going to cancel the presser after the Nebraska game as well? Ignoring the situation doesn't make it go away, it just makes you look worse.

@Mark_Schlabach

Mark Schlabach

ESPN's Tom Rinaldi just reported on #Sportscenter that a 9th Sandusky victim has come forward to police #PennState

And I'm sure he won't be the last. If it happened after 2002, Paterno should have to look him in the eye and offer an explanation as to why he didn't call police....not that it will matter.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7207321/penn-state-nittany-lions-sex-abuse-scandal-mother-alleged-victim-speaks-out

Sandusky's attorney, Joe Amendola, said his client has been aware of the accusations for about three years and has maintained his innocence. Amendola has said that Sandusky attributes the allegations to troubled kids who are acting out.

So that's going to be his defense? They think a jury will believe that 8 (now 9) "troubled" boys got together and "acted out" to make claims of sexual abuse over a 15-year period? Dude, just spare everyone from having to hear more of the disgusting details, admit your guilt and go rot in the hole with the other rapists and pedophiles.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7207321/penn-state-nittany-lions-sex-abuse-scandal-mother-alleged-victim-speaks-out

So that's going to be his defense? They think a jury will believe that 8 (now 9) "troubled" boys got together and "acted out" to make claims of sexual abuse over a 15-year period? Dude' date=' just spare everyone from having to hear more of the disgusting details, admit your guilt and go rot in the hole with the other rapists and pedophiles.[/quote']

I wonder if he includes Mike McQueary as one of those "troubled boys acting out", since apparently he is an eye witness to Sandusky sodomizing a 10 year old kid in the Penn State locker room showers.

Yeah I call shenanigans on this one. Sure Joe, you were ready to take questions on the scandal. Well all of those reporters are still there on campus, what's stopping you?

Is Penn State going to cancel the presser after the Nebraska game as well? Ignoring the situation doesn't make it go away, it just makes you look worse.

@slmandel

Stewart Mandel

RT @BryanDFischer RT @Ben_Jones88 Scott Paterno, Joe's son, is working on setting up an off-campus press conference for Paterno to speak at.

Perhaps Joe does want to speak. And since the university is apparently planning his dismissal, I'm guessing he's not answering to their attorneys anymore.

Archived